1. The information we collect about you and how we do it, including: a. how we collect information about you b. what information we collect c. why we need your email address d. using cookies or other on-device storage e. recording your calls
2. how we will use information we collect about you, including: a. when you use our websites b. when you use our Keyword Search Tool c. your browsing activity on Req-Hired!.com d. customisation of our online services and advert targeting e. tracking how our online services are used f. when you order products or services through us g. testimonials h. comments submitted to our online blogs and articles i. Req-Hired!.com mobile services j. Display k. direct marketing l. user surveys
3. when we will contact you;
4. direct marketing and how you can change your marketing preferences;
5. who we may share your personal information with;
6. where we process your personal information;
7. how to keep your information up to date;
8. how we keep your information secure;
9. why we link to other websites;
10. using cookies on our websites and how you can reject them;
11. on-device storage for our Req-Hired! mobile services;
12. what rights you have in your personal information and how you can use them;
14. what privacy organisations we belong to; and
1. The information we collect about you and how we do it To provide you with our products and services, we may need information about you. If you use our websites, you are in control of what information we collect about you, but if you choose not to share your information, you may not be able to access or use some areas of our service.
a. How we collect information about you We will collect information about you when you: · use our services; · order any of our services; · create an account on Req-Hired! (this enables you to write customer reviews and contact service providers); · ask for or use the Req-Hired! App; · request business details through Req-Hired; · click on one of the adverts listed in our directory; · ask for information from us; · give us a testimonial or other feedback; · submit comments relating to blogs or articles featured on Req-Hired!; · enter competitions or special promotions; or · fill in surveys. We may also get information about you from third parties, with whom we have a business relationship.
b. What information we collect The information we collect and hold about you may include your: · name (first and last name); · phone and/or mobile phone numbers; · email address; · IP address; · search criteria, including businesses and locations searched; · cell IDs (these are the unique identifiers of the telecommunications towers being used by your mobile phone when you use our Req-Hired!.com mobile location based services) and other user location information (for example, GPS measurements); · date of birth; · password details, answers to security questions (for example your mother’s maiden name) or both; and · any other information you may give us when you write to us or contact us in other ways.
c. Why we need your email address When you register with Req-Hired!, we collect your email address. We may use it for account administration (for example to email you your password, if you forget it) and for added security. We may use your email address to send you a confirmation of any order you make, if you buy products or services from or through us, to confirm any profile changes you make and to respond to you if you contact us for information about our services. We might also use your email address to bring you news such as changes to the way you can use our online services or new services and special offers we think you might be interested in. For more information on direct marketing please email us on email@example.com.
e. Recording your calls We may record or monitor calls that you receive from us, or make to us. We do this for security and training purposes and to improve the service we provide to you.
b. When you use our Keyword Search Tool Our Keyword Search Tool allows you to search for keywords being used to find businesses on Req-Hired! and the number of searches being made against different keywords. When you use our Keyword Search Tool, we will store your email address and will use this information to identify any activities that are prohibited under our online services conditions of use. We collect this information from everyone that uses the Keyword Search Tool.
c. Customisation of our online services and advert targeting We may use the information you give us about yourself when you register on or for our online services, or the information we collect via cookies when you use our online services to build up a picture of your interests. We may then use this information to try to make sure that when you visit our websites or use our online services, you don’t miss offers and information that might interest you. This is called advert targeting or interest based advertising. For more information on how to reject targeted advertising or interest based advertising cookies, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
e. Testimonials If you give us feedback, we may use it to improve our products and services and we may publish it online or offline to promote our business, products and services. By submitting a testimonial to us you are also giving permission to use this testimonial in any manner we see fit; including, but not limited to marketing purposes.
f. Comments submitted to our online blogs and articles If you wish to submit a comment or feedback on a blog or article featured on Req-Hired!, we may (but are not obliged to) publish your comment online or offline to promote our business, products and services. We will collect your name which will be displayed next to your comment, and e-mail address, which will not be published, but which we may use to contact you in relation to your comment.
h. Req-Hired! mobile services Req-Hired! will keep a record of your mobile phone number, and may take note of the make and model of your phone and details of your network operator and we will link a unique identifier to your mobile phone number. We need this information in order to make Req-Hired! work on your mobile phone and to administer the service. We may also use it for market research. When you use Req-Hired!, we will keep details of your search terms, map locations requested, route start and end points and the time and date of any calls you make to businesses that you’ve found using the service. We use this information to analyse how people use our Req-Hired! and to improve our products and services. If you use our Req-Hired! mobile location-based services, we will collect you Cell IDs or GPS measurements and use them to provide the services you have requested and other information we think may interest you. If you give us your name, we will keep it and use it to personalise our service to you.
i. Display We use the websites of other companies to host advertising for our advertising customers. If you click on one of these advertisements, you will go through to our customer’s website and we will collect your IP address and use it to analyse how well the advertising works.
j. Direct marketing For information on how we may market to you, please read section 4.
3. When we will contact you We may contact you: · about information you have asked for, in order to answer your request; · if you have given us feedback, to discuss that feedback or ask your permission to publish it; · if you have chosen to receive further information from us; · to invite you to take part in surveys about our products and services (it is always up to you whether you want to take part); and · for marketing purposes, unless you tell us to stop (for more information, please read section 4.
4. Direct marketing and how you can manage your marketing preferences We offer you the chance to receive important news from Req-Hired! and information about our products and services, such as changes to the way you can use our online services or new services and special offers you might be interested in. We will ask you if you want to receive direct marketing if you: · register for one of our services; or · enter a competition or register for a promotion with Req-Hired! Unless you tell us otherwise, we may contact you by phone, post, email, text message or any other way (electronic or otherwise). We will normally send you direct marketing by email if we have your email address. If you would like us to stop sending direct marketing to you, we offer simple ways for you to tell us to stop. Whenever you receive direct marketing from us, we will tell you how to unsubscribe. Also, if you create an account on Req-Hired!, you can change your marketing preferences at any time by logging on and changing the marketing preferences in the ‘Edit Profile’ section. If you tell us that you do not want to receive direct marketing, we will still contact you in order to provide you with services you request and for administration purposes.
5. Who we may share your personal information with We may need to share your information with other organisations to provide you with the products, services or information you ask for. We may pass your information to one or more of the following organisations: · other companies directly associated with Req-Hired; · data processing companies, mailing houses and other third party suppliers working on our behalf; · research students, universities and other research and development organisations; · government and enforcement agencies, such as Trading Standards and the police. Occasionally, this may involve sending your information outside the European Economic Area. For more information, please read section 6 – Where we process your personal information. Every now and again, we receive requests for information from government departments, the police and other enforcement agencies. If this happens, and there is a proper legal basis for providing your personal information, we will provide it to the organisation asking for it.
6. Where we process your personal information When we use your information as described in section 2 – How we will use information we collect about you, this may occasionally involve sending your information outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Where we do this, we make sure that appropriate steps are taken to protect your personal information and your rights. By providing us with your personal information, you agree that we may transfer, store and process your information outside the EEA.
7. How to keep your information up to date You can update your personal details quickly and easily by clicking on the “Contact Us” link at the bottom of any page on Req-Hired! Simply email us with your request to update your details. We will need both your old details and your new details, in order to deal with your request.
8. How we keep your information secure We take the security of your personal information very seriously. We have put in place technology and security policies which are designed to protect the personal information that we hold about you. We also follow the strict security procedures that privacy laws require. These cover storing, using and releasing any information you have provided, and preventing unauthorised access or use. For more information on how Req-Hired! protects the security of your information, please read the Req-Hired! Security Policy.
9. Why we link to other websites Our online services contain hyperlinks to websites that are owned and operated by other organisations. These websites have their own privacy and cookie policies, and we urge you to read them. They control how your personal information is used when you give it to these other organisations or they collect it with cookies. We do not approve any other websites and we are not responsible for any information, material, products or services that are on or accessible through those websites or for the privacy practices of websites run by other organisations. If you use these other websites you do it at your own risk.
11. On-device storage for our Req-Hired! On-device storage is information that our Req-Hired! app transfers to your mobile phone so that the services can remember who you are and information about your use of the services. Our Req-Hired! mobile services cannot operate without this on-device storage. If you do not want your information to be stored in this way, please do not install or use our Req-Hired app.
12. What rights you have in your personal information and how can you use them You have the right to ask us not to use your personal information for marketing purposes. We will usually tell you when we collect your personal details if we are planning to use them for marketing purposes or if we plan to pass them to any other organisation for marketing purposes. For more information, please read section 4 – Direct Marketing and how you can manage your marketing preferences. You have the right to see information we hold about you, (with some exceptions, which are described in the privacy laws. If you would like a copy of your personal information, you should email us on email@example.com. You will need to pay a processing fee of £10. You have the right to review and update your personal details. You can do this by clicking on the “Contact us” link at the bottom of any page on Req-Hired!. Simply email us with your request to update your details. We will need both your old details and your new details, in order to deal with your request. If you have created an account on Req-Hired!, you can update your details through the ‘Edit Profile’ Section.